Could these be the world’s ugliest pigs?
Farmer Lan Yi, from Luocheng in southern China’s Guangxi Province decided to raise a pair of the hideous hogs after he discovered them living deep in the mountains.
He captured the two ferocious-looking porkers last year when they were just piglets during a trip to the Jiuwan mountain range.
He said: ‘They were still piglets when I discovered them in a litter in a deep mountain place.’
The two animals have large hooves, fearsome snouts and thick black hair covering their body. Yan now hopes to breed the pair and cultivate the species on his farm. (Mail Online)
- Dog Chases Mountain Lion Into Los Altos Tree/美洲獅沒膽 德國牧羊犬逼上樹
- Deep sea diving Dachshund/深海潛水狗
- Mountain lays eggs/山會下蛋
- New lizard, big as a full-grown man, discovered in Philippines/菲發現跟成年人一樣大的新巨蜥
- Daredevil jumps from mountain in Antarctica/極限玩家南極三千公尺定點跳傘
- Deep-fried beer invented in Texas/油炸的啤酒
- New species of ‘Pac-Man frog’ discovered in South American jungle/南美叢林發現「小精靈」蛙
- Feral girl, 5, found living with a herd of cows can ‘only communicate by mooing’/俄5歲童認牛作母 只會哞哞叫
- Five-day-old lamb who was born with a REAL black belt/「黑帶」羔羊
- The £1,300 ‘designer’ heels that look just like horses’ hooves/馬蹄形高跟鞋一雙台幣62000元